Eagle River Energy Advisors, LLC has been exclusively retained by affiliates of Windsor Energy (“Seller”) for the divestiture of certain working interest and royalty interest assets and associated development rights in the Williston, Appalachian and Piceance Basins of ND, OH & CO.
Download Files Here
Multi-Basin Assets with Non-Operated, Royalty & Operated Interests
- Assets distributed across three U.S. Onshore Basins
- Williston Basin: Overriding Royalty, Non-Operated & Operated
- Appalachian Basin: Non-Operated Wellbores & Royalty
- Piceance Basin: Overriding Royalty
- ~$4.3MM anticipated 2021 net cash flow
- 52% Williston / 39% Utica / 9% Piceance
Diversified Production Base
- ~189 existing wells
- ~4,055 Mcfe /d net production (Apr 21 Forecast)
- 62% Gas / 19% Oil / 19% NGL
- Balance of oil weighted & gas weighted producing assets
- Diversified across multiple, Basin leading operators, including Gulfport, Slawson, EOG, Lime Rock, Terra EP, Ascent and others
- ~11.9 BCFE / $11.2MM PV10 PDP net Reserves
- 38% Williston / 44% Utica / 18% Piceance
- Significant near-term upside in the Williston Basin with the
- completion of 6 new Slawson wells, 7 additional permits and 60 PUD locations in the Middle Bakken and Three Forks 1st & 2nd
- Sizeable resource potential in undeveloped lands in the Utica Shale
The transaction is expected to have an April 1 effective date.
Bids are due at 4 p.m. MT on April 14, 2021. A virtual data room will be available starting March 16th.
For information contact Mallory Weaver, Marketing Director at Eagle River, at (720) 726-6093 or email@example.com.