Eagle River Energy Advisors, LLC has been exclusively retained by WOV, LLC (“Seller”) to divest or farm-out certain operated leasehold assets in the DJ Basin of Laramie County, Wyoming.
Download Files Here
Sizeable Footprint with Operational Control
- 18 operated DSUs / 23,040 gross operated DSU acres in the DJ Basin of Wyoming
- 104 approved, operated permits with an additional 70 non-operated permits with EOG
- 33 wells already pooled with an average 91% WI / 83% NRI
- Ability to substantially grow operated position through forced pooling and non-consenting partners’ interest
- > 400 potential locations lend significant development potential
Proximal Location to Premier Basin Operators
- Highly developed play with ~200 Hz Codell wells drilled directly offset to position
- Recent offset Codell wells achieving IP30s as high as ~1,550 BOE/D
- Premier operators actively developing the Codell ‒ EOG, Helis, Samson, Highpoint and others
Compelling Drilling Economics
- Robust single well economics in the Codell with 450 MBOE EUR and 60% IRR
- Low F&D costs of ~$10.60 / BOE
- Oil-weighted production with ~75% oil cut
Favorable Regulatory Climate
- Fee and State leases only; avoids challenges associated with developing Federal land
- Entire position resides on the Wyoming side of the DJ Basin, bi-passing Colorado’s ever-changing regulatory climate
The transaction is expected to have a Jan. 1 effective date.
Bids are due at 4 p.m. MT on April 1st. A virtual data room will be available starting March 4th.
For information contact Mallory Weaver, marketing director at Eagle River, at 720-726-6093 or email@example.com.