The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC has been retained by WOV LLC to divest or farm-out certain operated leasehold assets in the Denver-Julesburg (D-J) Basin of Wyoming’s Laramie County. Hart Energy Staff Fri, 02/26/2021 – 08:10 AM
Sizeable Footprint with Operational Control
- 18 operated DSUs / 23,040 gross operated DSU acres in the D-J Basin of Wyoming
- 104 approved, operated permits with an additional 70 nonoperated permits with EOG Resources Inc.
- 33 wells already pooled with an average 91% Working Interest / 83% Net Revenue Interest
- Ability to substantially grow operated position through forced pooling and non-consenting partners’ interest
- Over 400 potential locations lend significant development potential
Proximal Location to Premier Basin Operators
- Highly developed play with ~200 Horizontal Codell wells drilled directly offset to position
- Recent offset Codell wells achieving IP-30s as high as ~1,550 boe/d
- Premier operators actively developing the Codell: EOG Resources, Helis Oil & Gas Co. LLC, Samson Resources LLC, HighPoint Resources Corp. and others
Compelling Drilling Economics
- Robust single well economics in the Codell with 450,000 bee EUR and 60% IRR
- Low F&D costs of ~$10.60 / boe
- Oil-weighted production with ~75% oil cut
Favorable Regulatory Climate
- Fee and State leases only; avoids challenges associated with developing Federal lands
- Entire position resides on the Wyoming side of the D-J Basin, bi-passing Colorado’s ever-changing regulatory climate
The transaction is expected to have a Jan. 1 effective date.
Bids are due at 4 p.m. MT on April 1. A virtual data room will be available starting March 4.
For information contact Mallory Weaver, marketing director at Eagle River, at 720-726-6093 or email@example.com.