Marketed: Core Powder River Basin Acreage Position, Hyperion Oil & Gas
The following information is provided by Eagle River Holdings LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River Holdings. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Eagle River Holdings LLC has been exclusively retained by Hyperion Oil & Gas for the divestiture of operated and nonoperated working interest assets and associated development rights located in the Powder River Basin of Converse County, Wyo., also known as Scott Field.
- ~2,097 MBOE / $18.7MM (PV-10 value) PDP net Reserves
- ~284 BOED net production (90% Oil / 7% Gas / 3% NGL)
- ~$136,000/month net operating cash flow (6-mo average)
- Contiguous Acreage Position –
- ~16,993 net acres from 4,000 ft to base of the Parkman Formation
- ~13,650 net acres from below the Parkman to the base of the Sussex
- Primary Target: Parkman formation
- 300-ft thick section with two zones (Upper and Lower) allowing two stacked horizontal wellbores
- Minimal depletion risk; majority of acreage has only produced 5%-20% of recoverable hydrocarbons in each target (drainage calculations by section available in VDR)
- Secondary Targets: Sussex and Teapot formations